Product Name：Molybdenum Sputtering Plate Target
Technics：Hot Iisostatic Pressing, Powder Metallurgy, Patented thermo-mechanical process
1. Molybdenum sputtering targets are widely used in manufacturing LCD and touch screens;
2. They are also used for solar cells and solar water heating;
3. Conductive glass, STN / TN / TFT-LCD, optical glass, ion plating also adopt it as material;
4. Molybdenum sputtering target also applies to all planes' coating and spin coating system;
5. Adopting physical vacuum deposition technologies (PVD methods), sputtering targets made from high-grade molybdenum are used for thin films and functional coatings in the production of solar batteries and integral circuits.
Molybdenum has a high melting point and applications for the pure metal take advantage of this; for example, the pure material is used as resistance heating elements in furnaces, as filament supports in electric lamps, and as electrodes for mercury vapour lamps. Molybdenum is used as an alloying agent in certain grades of steel, Permalloys and Stellites (a series of alloys which contain varying proportions of Cr, Co, W and Mo, are very hard and are used in cutting tools and to protect surfaces subject to heavy wear).
Molybdenum sputtering target is widely used in manufacturing LCD and touch screens (panels). It is also used for solar cells and solar water heating. We can provide pure molybdenum and molybdenum alloy targets with different shapes, including disc, planar, rotary as well as custom targets.